German Phonetics & Rhetoric
A very particular course is our creative
training in German phonetics and rhetoric. Especially singers and actors
from abroad being engaged at German theatres or opera houses know how important
it is to dispose of an excellent pronunciation and a strong mode of
Our courses in German phonetics and rhetoric addresses all those, who
need an elaborated oral ability in German language for their
professional life, such as artists, business men, journalists,
scientists or politicians. By
means of classic and contemporary German texts (lyrics, poetry,
speeches) you will achieve a comprehension of the German art of
language, a well improved pronunciation, a rich
vocabulary and the ability to build impressive phrases on your own.
A helping hand for oral exercising and self-control will give you
the use of language software, DV-cam, audio and video.
Dates & Lesson-times
Our German courses for the Job are available throughout the year.
Depending on the demand the courses will be executed as
individual teaching, 1-to-2 tuition or in small classes. For
small classes we offer two options: intensive course in the
morning or after work class in the evening.
Contents & Performances:
- free placement test
- certified literature
- improving the existing knowledge
- working out the substance of classic and contemporary German texts
- phonetic exercises, reciting, holding free speeches
- creating texts (short stories, lyrics, speeches)
- creating and presenting the personal and professional profile
- final exam with DSD Certificate
- multimedia devices (language software, DV-cam, audio, video)
- free use and individual learning at our library (language software, books, CD, DVD, videos)
- free internet access